Dave's 54 belair
In working on Dave's belair we found that the rear end of the car wasn't even attached and was not straight! Oi did this cause some more problems and time in the build. Originally the plan was to fix some of the rusty areas to bring back the structure of the car and then fill in the wheel wells. Well with the work the previous owner did or maybe didn't do we ended up completely remaking the trunk. I will post more photos as we finish up but the car will be running next week!
She's running!!!! Sounds amazing! I have more photos and videos and once I have the dyno sheets I will upload those too!!!
Today 2/26/14 the belair went home!!! She sounds amazing, 244 rwhp & 250 ftlb torque. We are happy with the results!!